May 18, 2009

Trip to Visit Mason

I flew out to Seattle the end of April to help out Rob and Lorinda. Mason (6 years old) was paralyzed during surgery on his hips. They have someone at the hospital all the time to be with Mason while still having to care for Chase and Kylie at home. On top of that Chase had to go in for surgery the beginning of May for another Cleft Palate surgery. Talk about having your hands full.
Mason will be in Physical and Occupational Therapy for the next month trying to build back up his strength. They hope that he will be able to come home from the hospital mid June. Being home will make life a lot easier on Lorinda.
Lorinda with Mason. Mason was playing Webkinz.

Mason with Occupational Therapist

Chase (1 year) - prior to his latest surgery

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to go out there to help. What sweet little ones! What a trooper your brother and wife are, too. Man, just when I think I have it tough...great examples!

    ReplyDelete